Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

Apply for Services Link Link to Career Page

LinkButton :

Skip navigation linksHome > Services > Child Support Services

main content

Child Support Services Partners

General information for employers regarding child support issues.
All child support payments made through the Kansas Courts are directed through the Kansas Payment Center(KPC).
  •  Inquiries regarding payments through the KPC do not require an open child support case with Kansas Child Support Services (CSS). 
  • If you have a question regarding whether a payment has been made/received, please contact the KPC. 
For information regarding an active Kansas CSS case, or to apply for CSS services, please contact the Kansas Child Support Call Center at 1-888-757-2445.