Economic and Employment Support provides a variety of services that may help you, including cash, food, energy, child care assistance; and Early Head Start. It also helps individuals to find and keep a job along with other employment support services.
Some services are available only to families with children, the elderly, or persons with disabilities. Other services are available to all low-income families and individuals. For information on all of the services that EES provides, click on the Services link above. The other links above contain the following information.
- Partners - Community and agency partners of EES
- Reports - Statistics/studies/surveys
- Policies - Program-specific policy information
- Training - Training opportunities
- Program Contacts - DCF and partner contact information