Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
LinkButton :

Skip navigation linksHome > Services > Prevention and Protection Services

main content

Prevention and Protection Services Reporting Abuse, Neglect and Exploitation of Adult and Child

If there is an emergency situation, call your local law enforcement agency or 911.
Reports of Abuse, Neglect and Exploitation of an Adult or Child may be made to the Kansas Protection Report Center.
  • By phone: 1-800-922-5330


The Online Mandated Reporter Online Web Intake Form will be temporarily under system maintenance starting on Sunday, June 24th at 3pm to 9pm. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Please contact us by phone during the system maintenance timeframe at 1-800-922-5330

           Schools reporting truancy please complete PPS 1006 form and attach the form to the online report.


Are you reporting online?  Click here for a quick guide. 
Helpful Tools: