Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

Apply for Services Link Link to Career Page

LinkButton :

Skip navigation linksHome > Services > Economic & Employment Services

main content

Economic & Employment Services Commodity Supplemental Food Program

Commodity Supplemental Food Program (CSFP) Overview
CSFP serves a food package to persons 60 years of age or older with income less than 130% of the Federal Poverty Level.
CSFP distributes a monthly food package containing 10 food groups including: cheese, shelf stable milk, nonfat dry milk (every other month), peanut butter or dry beans, cereal, meat, vegetables, fruits, juice, and instant potatoes, rice or pasta.
CSFP Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
CSFP Commodity Manual
Civil Rights Training (For Local Agencies Use)
Go back to USDA Commodity Programs main page.
Additional information needed?
State Contact:
Nataly Montufar
DCF Administration Bldg
555 S Kansas Ave 4th Floor
Topeka, KS 66603

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.) should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits.  Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complain Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form.  To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992.  Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
(1) mail:  U.S. Department of Agriculture Office
               of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
               1400 Independence Avenue, SW
               Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
(2)  fax:  (202) 690-7442; or
(3)  email:
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.