Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
LinkButton :

Skip navigation linksHome > Services > Economic & Employment Services

main content

Economic & Employment Services CSFP FAQs

Where can I go to apply and receive a CSFP food package?
Currently CSFP is only offered in 47 Kansas counties. You must reside in one of the 47 counties in order to qualify. See the four administering organizations below and the counties they serve. Contact the organization serving your county for further information.
Listing of key staff
Cross Lines Cooperative Council Inc. United Methodist Open Door of Wichita, Inc.

Harvesters Community Food Network

Kansas Food Bank​

736 Shawnee Ave, Kansas City, KS 66105

(913) 281-3388 Ext 101

Serving the following counties:  Wyandotte, Johnson and Leavenworth

2130 E 21st North

Wichita, KS 67214

(316) 267-0511

Serving the following counties: Butler, Chautauqua, Cowley, Harper, Harvey, Kingman, Pratt, Reno, Sedgwick, Stafford and Sumner

3801 Topping Ave

Kansas City, MO 64129

toll free (877) 774-5413


Serving the following counties:  Anderson, Clay, Douglas, Franklin, Jackson, Jefferson, Marshall, Miami, Nemaha, Osage, Pottawatomie, Riley, Shawnee, Wabaunsee and Washington

1919 E Douglas

Wichita, KS 67211

(316) 265-3663

Serving the following county:  Barber, Barton, Bourbon, Cherokee, Crawford, Decatur, Ellis, Ellsworth, Graham, Hodgeman, Lyon, Marion, Osborne, Pawnee, Phillips, Russell, Saline, and Sherman

Where can I get an application?
You must have Adobe Acrobat Reader in order to view and print the below application form and Rights and Responsibilities form.  Download it for free.
Contact the local organization and they can mail an application or here is the electronic CSFP Application along with the Rights and Responsibilities that may be printed, filled out and signed. Print and fill out these forms before you visit the local organization to save time. 
What information do I need to bring when I apply for CSFP?
  1. You must show proof of your identity and age. This may be done by showing your driver's license, birth certificate, medical card with birth date indicated or immunization card.
  2. You must show proof of your residency. This may be a utility bill or letter that has been mailed to you.
  3. You must show proof of your gross monthly income (before expenses). If you receive Social Security, please bring a copy of your Social Security statement.