Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

Apply for Services Link

LinkButton :

Skip navigation linksHome > Services > Child Support Services

main content

Child Support Services Kansas Payment Center

​All child support payments are made through the Kansas Payment Center (KPC). 

Payments can be mailed to the Kansas Payment Center, PO Box 758599, Topeka, KS 66675. Be sure to include your SSN and case number to ensure proper credit.


Payments can also be made online at the KPC Website. Payments are provided to the custodial parent by direct deposit or on a debit card.  Applications to enroll in those payment options can be found at the KPC Website. 

To view payment history or to check if a specific payment has been received, processed, or distributed please visit the KPC Website or call 1-877-572-5722.