Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

Apply for Services Link COVID Guidance Page

LinkButton :

Skip navigation linksHome > Services > Rehabilitation Services

main content

Rehabilitation Services Services for People who are Deaf or Hard of Hearing

Vocational Rehabilitation (VR)

VR services empower Kansans with disabilities to achieve competitive, integrated employment. If you are deaf or hard of hearing and you want to work, please contact us. 


Kansas Commission for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
Services include information/referral, advocacy and technical assistance, including sign language interpreter registration and coordination of interpreter services.
Learn more.

Centers for Independent Living (CILs)

Services include advocacy, independent living skills training, peer support, information/referral, and deinstitutionalization support. Find the CIL serving your community.