Council Members 2010
Craig E. Perbeck, Chairperson, Valley Center
Robert Hammer, Vice Chairperson, Lyons
Teresa Beaudry, Deerfield
Larry Burnett, Hutchinson
Barbara Crooks, Manhattan
Michael Donnelly, KRS Director, Topeka
David Hanson, Shawnee
Shannon Jones, Shawnee Mission
Kerry Lustick, Salina
Lynda Maddox, Osawatomie
Rocky Nichols, Topeka
Christine Owens, Haven
Elena Rettiger-Lincoln, Stong City
David Rosenthal, Lawrence
Candace Shively, Topeka
Morris Taylor, Topeka
Anita Trainer, Wichita
Glen White, Lawrence
Council's mission and objectives
The mission of the State Rehabilitation Council is to work in partnership with KRS to help assure that the VR program:
- Is consumer oriented.
- Have sufficient resources.
- Results in quality employment outcomes.
In carrying out this mission, the Council's objectives are to:
- Build partnerships among people with disabilities, employers, service providers and advocacy organizations.
- Build a spirit of trust and partnership between the Council and the agency.
- Reach out to people with disabilities and employers statewide.
- Hear and respond to input from people with disabilities and other stakeholders.
- Carry out its responsibilities under the Rehabilitation Act.