Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
LinkButton :

Skip navigation linksHome > Services > Child Support Services

main content

Child Support Services Applying for Child Support Services

Child Support Services (CSS) automatically serves families receiving Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF), Food Assistance, foster care, and child care assistance. Assistance may be available to any family regardless of income or residency who applies for our services.
To apply for CSS services, please download and print the application. Sign and return the application, along with the originals of the accompanying legal documents to your local CSS office.  You may call the Child Support Call Center at 1-888-757-2445 or click here to obtain the office address information.
Parent Application (SS-5033) Use this application if you are the parent of the child/ren.

Non-parent Application (SS-5033.1) Use this application if you are NOT the parent of the child/ren.
Noncustodial parents may apply for services to request assistance in the establishment of paternity (if not previously established) or the possible modification of an existing support order. Access the Noncustodial Parent Application (SS-5033.2).
You may also request an application by contacting the Child Support Call Center at 1-888-757-2445. Other necessary documents, such as a copy of the child’s birth certificate, may be requested in order for CSS to get started with your case.
Anyone applying for services will need to read the Kansas CSS Handbook.