Department for Children and Families Secretary Laura Howard announced today that the Wichita DCF Service Center is now open to the public. The office is located at 2601 S. Oliver Street.
Clients can expect to see several safety measures inside the service center.
- Limiting lobby capacity to ensure social distancing
- Asking COVID-19 screening questions upon entry
- Encouraging clients to wear masks
- Asking clients to limit the number of people they bring to the service center
- Making phone interviews available
- Plexiglass partitions
- Designating “phone stations” for clients
Other ways to connect with DCF
DCF also offers other ways for clients to connect with the agency if they are concerned about entering public spaces.
Clients with general questions about assistance programs can use the agency’s statewide customer service line at 1-888-369-4777.
Kansans who have case specific questions or need to provide information or documents can email those to their local service center at DCF.(city)EES@ks.gov (Example: DCF.WichitaEES.ks.gov).
Clients who have questions about their Kansas Benefits Card can call 1-800-997-6666.
If you need to report suspect abuse or neglect call the Kansas Protection Report Center at 1-800-922-5330.